Financial Freedom Made Simple Blog

Financial freedom, personal finance, motivational and business books. Financial Freedom

Friday, June 10, 2005

 

First update!

I created this BLOG a long time ago, but I never updated it. Now the BLOG gets visitors from my own websites so I feel a bit embarrased not to update it. Old news are boring! So I give you some new news! The news are....... I am going on holidays! To a greek island called Chios! I am going together with my girlfriend Isha. She is Italian and wants to swim on holidays. It fits me well because even if I am Norwegian, I hate the cold! And guess what else I am going to do on holidays, I am going to read more books! I just ordred the brand new book of Robert Allen and Mark Victor Hansen called "Cracking the millionaire code"(Hopefully i`ll be able to do that after reading the book.) and Robert Kiyosaki`s "Rich dad - Poor dad". The reviews will be ready in the start of july, so visit my website again if you are interested. I am also about to check out a program called "Mind Makeover Magic" so stay in touch to get the news.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home



Archives

May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   November 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

Home based internet marketing business tips
Financial Freedom
Financial Jokes
Credit Card Advice
For Norwegians:
Overvåkingskamera
Camsafe
Overvåkningskamera
Tjene penger på internett

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?