Financial Freedom Made Simple Blog

Financial freedom, personal finance, motivational and business books. Financial Freedom

Sunday, May 21, 2006

 

Build a website

Build a website 
 
If you find the Internet interesting and want to know a bit more about how you can build a website without any previous computer knowledge, then take 5 minutes and let me tell you how I could do it.
 
I am using an all in one site building tool that is called Site Build It! (SBI) SBI enabled me to build a website that looks professional without having to know anything about website building from before.
 
The only knowledge I needed was to be able to use an internet browser like Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla, Firefox etc. and how to read e-mail.
 
When I first started to use SBI, 4 months ago, I had no idea on how to build a website. I started to read the handbook of SBI , and I thought "WOW!, I would have paid the....
 
To read the full article: Build a website 
 




Archives

May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   November 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006  

Home based internet marketing business tips
Financial Freedom
Financial Jokes
Credit Card Advice
For Norwegians:
Overvåkingskamera
Camsafe
Overvåkningskamera
Tjene penger på internett

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?